Reporting of students for Admission in BBA/B.COM(H) Programme
Documents Requirements for Admission:
Candidates who have been allotted seats in Jagannath International Management School, Kalkaji in BBA/B.COM(H) Programme after online counseling by GGSIP University shall report to the institute for admission and payment of balance fee and document verification between 29thAugust – 1st September, 2023 (10.00 AM to 4.00 PM).
1. Candidates are required to bring their original documents from 10th Class onwards for verification. In the absence of mandatory documents of proof of eligibility for admission in a programme, the candidature shall be cancelled.
2. Candidates are required to bring self-attested TWO SETS of the following documents in same order for submission in the Institute:
a) 4 passport sized photographs of the Applicant
b) 1 passport sized photograph of each of the Parent.
c) Admit Card of CET – 2023(In case if original is lost then copy of FIR also)
d) Provisional Allotment Letter
e) Receipt of Registration to participate in Online counselling of Rs. 1000
f) Receipt of Part Academic Fee of Rs. 60000
g) Registration Form
h) 10th Mark sheet (Photocopy)
i) 10th Passing Certificate (Photocopy)
j) 12th Mark sheet (Photocopy)
k) Migration certificate (Photocopy)
l) Character Certificate in Original not more than 6 (six) months old.
m) Medical Certificate in Original as per Appendix 06
n) Undertaking by the student with respect to Anti-Ragging as per Appendix 13
o) Undertaking by the parent/guardian with respect to Anti-Ragging as per Appendix 14
p) Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
q) Gap Year Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs. 10 (if applicable).
r) Adhar Card (Photocopy)
3. Candidates are required to fill the online Google Form in the college itself with the provided link after their physical reporting.
4. After verification of documents, candidates are required to deposit the balance fee through Demand Draft/Debit Card/Credit Card/NEFT (Strictly Cheque or Cash will not be accepted). The balance fees will be deposited as written below which is calculated by subtracting Rs. 60,000 (Which you already submitted in the form of Academic Fee in GGSIPU) from Total fees of the institution. The demand draft shall be drawn in the favor of Jagannath International Management School payable at Delhi. The balance fee to be deposited at the institute which includes Tuition fee, university charges, student activity fee and security (refundable) are as under:
Balance fees of BBA Ist Year (Annually) : Rs. 74800
- Balance fees of B.com.(Hons) Ist Year (Annually) : Rs. 70000
5. Admission will be confirmed only after submission of balance fee. In case a student fails to report to the Institute by 4.00 PM on 1st September 2023 and/or does not deposit the balance fee, his/her seat will fall vacant and the vacancy will be intimated to GGSIP University to be filled up through Spot Counselling.